Non-invasive, Pain-free Glucose Monitoring
Our technology replaces the need for finger-prick blood glucose testing
The Saliva Glucose Biosensor is the first non-invasive, saliva-based glucose test for diabetes management that measures glucose in saliva, not blood. Our innovative technology will free people living with diabetes from having to use painful and invasive blood monitoring devices to manage their condition, giving them a better quality of life.
Through the regulatory process we intend to demonstrate that the Saliva Glucose Biosensor can be used as a point of care self-test, indicated for the management of diabetes, non-adjunctive to blood glucose testing for diabetes treatment decisions.
For illustrative purposes only and has yet to receive regulatory approval in any jurisdiction.
World-first Biosensor Platform
A precise, accurate solution for measuring glucose in saliva
The Saliva Glucose Biosensor is being developed from the Biosensor Platform; a small, printable organic strip designed to put the power of accurate, timely diagnosis in the hands of patients and their primary health practitioners.
Because glucose concentrations are considerably lower in saliva compared to capillary blood glucose, detection sensitivity is of critical importance.
The underlying Biosensor technology of the Saliva Glucose Biosensor has been shown to exhibit a linear glucose response at concentrations 100 times more sensitive than commercial blood glucose sensors.
Improving the Patient Journey
• Pain-free, non-invasive and easy-to-use
• Receive alerts and reminders
• Discrete and affordable
• Remote monitoring of patients and management of diabetes
• Providing patient care beyond the clinic in real-time
• Reduces the cost of managing diabetes as it reduces hospitalization from comorbidities
• Greater collection of patient data opens significant opportunities to improve disease management
• Get updates in real-time, offering peace of mind
• Parallel monitoring